PSU joined the PAEPI 4th Biennial Convention themed, “Philippine HEIs: Responsive to Extension Quality Standards” on October 27-29, 2014 held at Mindanao University of Science and Technology.
Almost 241 participants coming from private and public schools attended the said convention. PSU, being one of participating schools, was represented by 5 PSU faculty members to present extension projects namely: Rosemarie A. Tabardillo, Jojie M. Rodriguez, Hazel Jean C. Pesino, Calyd T. Cerio, and Luven Haja.
The following are the list of extension projects presented in the said convention:
1.)Entrepinoy Kids: An Entrepreneurial Capacity Development for Kids presented by Rosemarie Tabardillo, and co-authored by Biares Rhesty, Lea Lustre, Dennis Peña, Christian Bernard Danric, Jojie Rodriguez, and Marieta Terrobias;
2.)Nanudan Ko, Manunudan Mo: A Computer Literacy and Training Program presented by Jojie Rodriguez and co-authored by Adrian Abante, Ariel Delfino, Rosemarie Tabardillo, Kris Tuprio;
3.)ICT Building to DepEd Educators and Learners in Partido Through Mobile IT Classroom (MITC) Program presented by Hazel Jean Pesino and co-authored by Joni Neil Capucao, Roffe Fajardo and Nicolas Pura;
4.)Womenomics: Women Empowerment through Sustainable Livelihood and Participatory Extension Service Delivery by Calyd Cerio;
5.)Philippine National Aquasilviculture Program Mangrove Rehabilitation Project by Luven Haja, Patricia Candelaria, and Alma Basmayor.
Said convention was held only for extension project presentation and not for competition.
- MOA signing at Barangay Filarca
- Save Life Program MOA Signing
- 122 Casureco IV Employees Participated in Team Building Activity
- PSU Extension Projects Go National
- PSU-SBFIDC MOU Inked
- Delivering quality extension services
- Extension Services Office ties with DSWD FOV through MOU
- CHED ROV, SUCs, LGUs link through ASAPP MOA SIGNING
- PSU, 1 of 3 greenest colleges in BICOL
- OUECS conducts Training on Evaluation, Communication of Extension Project Results