GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE BUSINESS AFFAIRS OFFICE
GOALS. To effectively and efficiently operate income producing projects to achieve fiscal stability and to spin-off socio-economic development in the Fourth Congressional District of Camarines Sur in particular and in the Region in general and to complement and interface quality and excellent instruction, research and extension programs.
OBJECTIVES. The Business Affairs Office has formulated the following objectives:
- to efficiently harness the University resources, facilities and technical expertise in generating income;
- to strengthen and catalyse the instructional, research and extension programs of the University through appropriate interfacing;
- to hasten the attainment of fiscal autonomy for the University;
- to provide faculty and staff additional opportunities to augment their income and for students to earn while they learn; and
- to operate income generating projects (IGP’s) to supplement the annual subsidy from General Appropriations Act (GAA).
THRUSTS AND PRIORITIES
- Augment financial and manpower needs of the University to support instruction, research and extension functions of the University.
- Produce commodity while nurturing environmental sustainability.
- Increase productivity and sustainable development.